Thursday 11 October 2012

I’ve forgotten

This post was meant to be a makeup post with close up photos as normal, but I’m having a mare of a day and can’t seem to take any close up photos, i seem to have forgotten what settings i should be using on my camera, lighting is awful and i just seem to be awkward! So instead all i have is 2 still slightly awkward photos at a glimpse of my makeup today.
 
makeup 044makeup 035
 
Todays look is quite simple, all i have used is Midnight cowboy rides again, Rockstar and last call from the Urban Decay book of shadows for the eyes.  For my foundation i am still using Revlon colourstay in ivory as i have still yet to find a new foundation that i am as happy with! As for my lips, i am starting to get ready with the Autumn colours, a shade darker red then i would usually wear, looking forward to experimenting with all the plum colours that are around.
 
Which plum lipsticks would you all recommend?
5810FF2F0E41D3BC5A0C9472D883498B

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Today was suppose to be my day to take all the pictures I need for a week or two blog posts, but the rain and clouds err! Think I may have to invest in studio lighting!!
    Your make up looks lovely though!
    I shall keep my fingers crossed for decent lighting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Well i shall be trying again on Saturday, if not its making the best of a bad situation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey long time no see, welcome back Maria.
    Loving your hair and eye makeup in those shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...