Monday 11 March 2013

Things to come…

What to say… other then hello my lovelies its me again without any excuses as to why i have been away instead its a look what is to come, so hopefully you will join me with my ramblings on the blogging road again.

The only catch up i shall give you is of course some looks from my last post till now, in which we can all rejoice in the the fact that my hair is actually growing!! along with some experiment pink dip dye ends. For the eagle eyed, you may also notice the infamous sequin lashes of London dress, which i so luckily got my hands on for more then half the price! It is quite possible the most gorgeous dress i own. Also not forgetting the £10 cat eye sunnies which are my summer must have, that’s if this snow will ever disappear so i can actually wear them.

Catch up


I have also jumped on the Instagram band wagon so head over and find me Maria31890
As always keep up to date with my posts through Twitter Missmakeupmaria and on Bloglovin’ All About The Eyes

5810FF2F0E41D3BC5A0C9472D883498B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...