Saturday 10 November 2012

Who wears short shorts

makeup 289makeup 300makeup 314makeup 318makeup 336makeup 325
Red corduroy high waisted shorts, £25 River Island

I wear shorts shorts (with tights when its cold though)

My shorts collection is becoming something to be admired, i own way to many! But these little beauties i just could not resist! Sticking with my favourite Autumnal colour and also right on point with the velvet like texture, these shorts tick several A/W 12 trends. I have teamed them today with a multi coloured dotted blouse and plain black tights and wedges, for a slightly smarter look. They will look great also with a edgy print tee, black leather jacket and black JC Litas, queue outfit post coming soon.

I know its only early November, but I’m already feeling Christmassy and can’t wait to start my Xmas shopping, i have all presents planned just a case of finding some time to actually go and buy them. I have some good news though, for the first time in 3 years i actually have boxing day and new years day off from work, you will understand what an achievement that is if you work in retail! I can’t wait Christmas may actually feel like it should!
5810FF2F0E41D3BC5A0C9472D883498B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...