Saturday 3 March 2012

Blondie!!




Finally I now have blonde hair!! It isn't the exact shade i want at the minute as the pink toner didn't really take, so we are given it a week or so then are going back over it with either the same pink toner or a stronger one, to try and bring the roots up to a pastel pink.
For the first time bleaching my whole hair, my hairdresser was quite surprised as to how well it lifted, the bleach was on for an hour, washed off, left to dry for about 15 minutes or so, then we went back over with the pink toner.
In some lights the pink is showing slightly on the roots but not as much as i would like!

Are you liking my new blonde locks?

7 comments:

  1. Blonde looks very cute on you :) Can't wait to see what it looks like when you go back to have the next bit done :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so nice on you! I can definitely notice some of the pink tones, so beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. blonde looks awesome on you! very cute =) New follower here! found you through beautylish!

    If you have time please check out my blog @ The Ugly Moments, looking forward to more post!

    xo kerker

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fabulous on you! :) I don't notice the pink tones too much though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you did it! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ho appena scoperto il tuo blog e mi piace molto! ho appena aperto un blog anche io, se ti va passa di lì! mi farebbe piacere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very pleased to seek out this net-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely enjoying every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...