Tuesday 20 September 2011

FOTN and OOTN The only way is Sugar Hut

Products used
Face: Revlon colourstay foundation in 110 ivory
Benefit Get Even
Benefit Bella Bamba
Lips: Bourjois Rose innocence lipstick
Eyes: Urban Decay primer potion
Urban Decay book of shadows III in Smog and Perversion
Bourjois volume glamour ultra curl mascara in black
Lashes: Kiss ever easy false exotic eyelashes 03

Saturday night was our first visit to Sugar Hut in Essex, took us an hour to get there paying quite a bit for a taxi but it was worth it, it was a really great night even though there was no TOWIE cast there! I definitely would like to go again but i think this time book into a hotel there and make a whole weekend of it! Also it will stop my crazy need to clean the next day, i don't know why it is but every time after a night out its guaranteed i will wake up the next morning feeling the need to clean the house top to bottom, i know I'm crazy but hey what can you do!

After a days worth of shopping i finally found this lovely dress to wear, it was from Warehouse, with it i wore my black peep toe bow shoes, accessorising with silver earrings, ring and bracelet and a plain black clutch.

As for my makeup well i decided to go a bit crazy with my lashes and keep everything else really simple, so just a smokey brown eye and fabulous feather lashes!

I'm still waiting on getting some photos from the night, let me know if you would like another post to see the goings on!

What do you all think of my lashes?

4 comments:

  1. Your feathery eyelashes look amazing! Very fluttery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the eyelashes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! :) The lashes go perfectly with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...