Saturday 30 July 2011

FOTD: More pink lips



Products used:
Face: Revlon colourstay 110 ivory combination/oily skin
Benefit Bella Bamba
Lips: Barry M lip paint in 62
Eyes; Urban Decay primer potion
Sex and the City New York look palette, variety of browns
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero

Finally brought the Barry M lip paint that i had been lusting over for ages, as every time i went to buy it, it was either sold out or i forgot as usual! So glad that i remembered finally, as i have worn it everyday since!

Any recommendations for some new lipsticks?

4 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick! It goes great with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i'm definitely thinking i should try buying some other colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love those lips of yours around my big cock, sucking as me as I spunk in your mouth as I look into your eyes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...