Monday, 21 March 2011

Its back, EOTD, from sometime last week

Lets start with one of my favorite looks from the last 2 weeks, and it is without a doubt this one;
Back to my bright colours again and here are the products used:

Face:
  • Benefit playsticks in spin the bottle
  • Benefit Bella Bamba
Lips:
  • Simple lip balm
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • Urban Decay Book of shadows III, Suspect, Smog and Radium
  • Barry M, Kohl pencil in 19 Kingfisher blue
  • Rimmel extra super lash mascara in Black and Electric blue

6 comments:

  1. I love the bright blue. :)

    I tagged you to do the "5 Beauty Products You Regret Buying Tag"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So springy xoxo

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that electric blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cool, this look really opens your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...